In Submaldives we have important news for 2014, both for our fleet and for the complete activities we have planned for this new year.
The new Submaldives fleet
Thanks to all of you and your loyalty towards us during these years we have added two vessels to our fleet, both owned by Submaldives. They will join Southern Cross, which surely many of you already know.
Iruvaa is a high standard liveaboard built in Maldives with 30-meter length and 30-meter beam, including 8 spacious cabins for 16 guests and all services that can be expected from such a high-class vessel.
We have just launched our new Maldives Crown, built in Maldives especially for us, thus including every necessary feature to guarantee maximum satisfaction on board. Maldives Crown is a 47-meter length and almost 12-meter beam luxury liveaboard, which allows us to have cabins from 42 to 70 square meters. They have special features such as balconies, jacuzzi, separate bath and shower or dressing room area.
New Activity Planning
We have lately tried to add in our Activity Planning for the Season new ideas in order to offer the best experience on a liveaboard cruise in Maldives for our customers. We have designed a series of special weeks devoted to subjects that will surely be interesting for our divers. The content of each of these weeks has been designed to make your week as interesting and enjoyable as possible.
These are the special weeks planned for this season:
- FREE PHYSIOTHERAPIST ON BOARD week, where you will be able to have your physical problems related to the diving practice treated.
- COUPLES WITH CHILDREN ON BOARD week, devoted to those couples who thought that it was not possible to dive with children. Including activities for children with a specialized caretaker and 24-hour medical assistance on board!
- Special SINGLE week, where fun is guaranteed together with divers willing to meet new people.
- MANTA TRUST EXPEDITION with GUY STEVENS on board, the world’s best specialist in manta rays and in their conservation. During this expedition we will visit the legendary Baa Atoll and the Hanifaru Bay.
- VIDEO SUB week, for divers of any level who want to learn video techniques, both under water and during the video editing, led by renowned professionals.
- PHOTO SUB week with CARLOS SUAREZ, to learn and widen your experience led by a Spanish professional in underwater photography.
To make your journey even more interesting, apart from all diving activities, in every cruise you will:
- Get to know a real local fishermen island, away from the usual visits for tourists.
- Have dinner in the moonlight on the beach of a Maldivian island.
- End a diving day with an Ibiza-style beach party.
This year you will find our stand in the two Spanish diving fairs: the Dive Travel Show in Madrid on the 7th, 8th and 9th of March and the Salón de la Inmersión in Barcelona on the 28th of February and the 1st and 2nd of March. Visit us there and we will talk about these news in detail while we have a snack together.
We will be waiting for your visit, don’t miss the chance!